Wavefront based with 130 point simultaneous measurements
The VX35 automatic lensmeter is based on patented Visionix
Wavefront technology delivering fast and accurate measurements.
• Based on a 130 point Shack Hartmann sensor, results are exceptionally accurate
while providing a fast and efficient measurement.
• Benefits of 130 points in a 8 mm cone :
> Easy Centering
> Increase accuracy
> Faster neutralization of the lens
> Exceptionally stable
> Auto measurement
> Lens type identification
• Technology Power Map inside (Wavefront Technology)
Technical features studied for ease of use
• Using a green light measurement, accuracy is optimized regardless of lens type.
• The VX35 saves time by using the same optical path to measure UV transmission and optical power.
• A wide range of measurements for all lens types. (25D and up to 20 diopters of prism).
• Workflow is optimized with a 7’’ color touch screen with tilting ability to accomodate any user.
And of course...
• Automatic detection of Progressive lenses
• Integrated thermal printer
• Pupillary distance measurement
• Contact Lens Mode