Essilor AKR Medica 500
The AKR medica 500 is an auto-kerato-refractometer, tonometer and pachymeter, combining 4 essential measurements in an ultra compact design, to optimise both orkspace and work time.
• A comprehensive easy-to-use
• Compact design for optimal integration in all workplaces.
• Fully automated measurement cycle on both eyes.
• Large adjustable color screen andoptimised user interface to simplify the operating process. Both right and left
eyes data are simultaneous displayed for convinient readings.
• Non-contact tonometry with regulated air-flow to minimize patient stress. The instruments automatically calculates the appropriate distance to the eye to prevent touching the eye patient.
• Extremely precise objective data,even on small-diameter pupils and damaged retinas ( rotary prism technology)
• More reliable tonometry tests through the pachymetry. The intraocular measurement is adjusted,based on cornea tickness (calculation rule based on several medical studies).